Have you ever heard of a little citrus a day, keeps the fat away? Well, it’s true. This Weight Loss Citrus Fruit Drink recipe is a drink claims to eliminate the bloating and trim the fat from your stomach area. It’s not only a fat burner, but it also may fight infection, reduce cellulite and increase your metabolism.
Citrus Fruit -According to Jolie Martin, Laser Medical Esthetician and skincare expert at NYC’s SKINNEY Med spa states, “citrus fruits can actually raise your metabolic rate while resting. “The phytonutrient load found in citrus fruits can burn additional calories making them an ideal addition to your fitness…or resting plan,”
- Grapefruit - According to Beth Shaw, author of Yoga Lean, says, grapefruit is especially great for metabolism boosting: it’s high in enzymes, which burn fat, and has a high water content as well, keeping you hydrated.
- Lemon - Lemons also are known to regulate blood pressure. Skincare expert Adrienne Shostak, states “Lemons are rich in vitamin C and potassium,” she says. “Vitamin C is an excellent fighter against colds and potassium stimulates brain and nerve functions, while regulating the blood pressure. Lemons also aid in digestion and clean toxins from the blood”. So, it’s a known fact that citrus does the body good.
Although, citrus is one of the Fat Burner main ingredients, a dapper of apple cider and honey is added in the drink to balance the taste. The wonders of honey are a natural way to sweeten the drink and a spike of apple cider vinegar claims to reduce cholesterol, lower blood sugar levels and improve weight loss.
Here are the secret ingredients to a healthy drink, it’s recommended to drink from a stainless-steel Straw because it retains temperature and prevents it from melting down. Drinking from a stainless-steel straw allows you to enjoy your drink and those glorious sips will not go to waste.
Drink before each meal!
It's not recommended to give to children under 18.
FAT BURNER INGREDIENTS:
- 1 Cup of Orange Juice, Grapefruit Juice or Pineapple Juice
- 1 Cup of Frozen Strawberries (other fruits optional)
- 2 Tablespoon of Apple cider
- 1 Tablespoon of Honey
- Stainless-steel Straws
Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
Stainless-steel straws are available on line.